THE ILLINOIS JUDICIAL COUNCIL ANNOUNCES ITS 2019 -2020 LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION DEADLINE
Deadline Date: June 7, 2019
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or accepted full time in a juris doctor program at an accredited Illinois law school.
- Submit an official copy of applicant’s most recent transcript.
- Submit a current family financial statement, Part 6 of the application.
- Complete the Illinois Judicial Council Scholarship Application.
- Submit two letters of recommendation (one should be from a college or law school professor.)
- Submit a Personal Statement, Part 5 of the application.
- Submit a Resume.
- Attend an in-person interview with the scholarship committee. This requirement may be modified upon showing of compelling circumstances such as enrollment at a school outside of the Chicago area.