THE ILLINOIS JUDICIAL COUNCIL ANNOUNCES ITS 2020 -2021 LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION DEADLINE
Deadline Date: August 20, 2020
- Be enrolled or accepted full time in a juris doctor program at an accredited Illinois law school.
- Submit a copy of applicant’s most recent transcript (need not be official).
- Submit a current confidential financial statement, Part 6 of the application.
- Complete the Illinois Judicial Council Scholarship Application.
- Submit one letter of recommendation (from a college or law school professor.)
- Submit a Personal Statement, Part 5 of the application.
- Submit a Resume.
- Submit a current photograph.
Scholarship applicants will be evaluated in the following areas:
*Proven ability to overcome obstacles * Application
*Financial Need * Academic Achievement
All applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically to Justice Shelvin Louise Marie Hall at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list your name in the subject line of the emails transmitting your scholarship application and supporting documents (e.g., John Doe’s scholarship application or references).
The application deadline of August 20, 2020, will be strictly enforced.
Please note that all scholarship awardees must submit proof of law school enrollment for the 2020-2021 academic year before the scholarship funds will be released.